PolkaBridge Launches Initial NFT Offering (INO) Platform For Crowdfunding NFT Projects
PolkaBridge is always working towards launching new innovative concepts and this time we are proud to announce the launch of our Initial NFT Offering (INO) platform, which will function alongside our launchpad. It’s a revolutionary crowdfunding approach to NFTs!
The Initial NFT Offering (INO) basically offers a direct way to allow artists and art-related enterprises to offer their limited edition NFTs and distribute them to their fans, in a fair manner. It’s more interactive and engaging for their supporters and the communities.
PolkaBridge aims to grant the following advantages to NFT buyers and artists & art-related enterprises:
- Providing scarce (less circulating supply) NFTs to users
- Offering one of a kind limited edition mints
- Fair distribution
- Liquidity provision
- Interactive user interface
- Avoiding gas wars and having lower fees for minting
- Avoiding hoarding (one user buying too many)
- Developing a finance market around NFTs
- Convenient, transparent and easy listing practice
- Good return on investment (ROI)
We plan to list unique and promising NFT projects on our INO platform and will seek some sort of community input in deciding what to offer and decide accordingly to the user interest. PolkaBridge platform will support all types of NFTs including but not limited to profile pictures, collectible cards, artwork, game items, digital real estate, and metaverse related offerings.
A typical PolkaBridge Initial NFT Offering (NFT) pool can have a package deal (containing multiple game items, special NFTs) with limited supply and available only for a limited time (variable from low to high availability). The base token used for purchase would depend on the blockchain, for instance, ETH on Ethereum, BNB on Binance Smart Chain and MATIC on Polygon.
There are two requirements
- A user needs to stake 1000 PBR, to be eligible.
- He or she can only make an individual of 5 NFT packages, not more.
Once the user is found eligible for the pool, pays for the NFT packages and the payment transaction is successfully confirmed on-chain, the item(s) will be minted via smart contract and sent to the user’s wallet or upon the manual claim.
The purchase would then be complete and the buyer would be able to use the NFT items for any purpose that he or she desires. This is good news for PBR holders also as 20% of the revenue from the sale will be used to buy back and burn PBR tokens — the remaining 80% will be sent back to the team.
PolkaBridge’s INO platform is expected to launch at the end of November and the first project will be revealed in early December.
PolkaBridge is a decentralized all-in-one financial applications platform. The PolkaBridge ecosystem is expected to include cross-chain AMM, Farming, Lending, Fundraising platform (Launchpad), Prediction, NFT, and more. All products will be developed with Polkadot in center.
❇️ Website: https://polkabridge.org
❇️ Farming https://farm.polkabridge.org
❇️ Staking https://stake.polkabridge.org
❇️ LaunchPad https://launchpad.polkabridge.org
❇️ Twitter: https://twitter.com/realpolkabridge
❇️ Medium: https://medium.com/@polkabridge
❇️ Github: https://github.com/cyclese96
❇️ Telegram Channel https://t.me/polkabridge
❇️ Telegram Group https://t.me/polkabridgegroup
❇️ Discord https://discord.gg/G3NDrcq6GW
❇️ Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/polkabridge_official
❇️ CoinMarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/polkabridge
❇️ Coingecko https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/polkabridge